Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Animal Lover Here!



Hi Everybody!
Today's little tidbit about me is that I love animals! Sadly I live in an apartment so I can't have to many, and most upsetting to me is that I can't have a dog. The animals I do have though are just as special to me! I have a pure black cat, who is only 5 months old. His name is Slim Shady. He is my sweetheart! Always sitting with me when he has the chance! He is always really affectionate, know the right times to play, and he actually listens like a dog! Another pet I have is a bearded dragon. That's T-Rex, and he was actually a Christmas present for my husband 4 years ago. I do not hold him very often, however, I am very use to him now, LOL! I am no longer to stick my hands in his aquarium to find him and change his water. He has got to be one of the coolest animals I have seen. Lastly, I a few fish. Two beta's, one female named Betty, and male named Big Red. I have always loved Beta fish and several of them over the years. Also one goldfish, named Penny.

One day I would love to have a big farm house with lots of room for a horse, dogs, and my favorite animal, a pig!

Thanks for stopping by to learn more about me!

Also be sure to check my hot new update on Dream Net!

XOXOXOXO- Carley

No comments:

Post a Comment