Sunday, February 28, 2010

Apartment Flashing


It started as a normal, relaxing, day, but my mid afternoon, I started feeling naughty! One thing I know that always turned my hubby on was when I started flashing, usaully I do this when we are driving in the car, on the highway. Flashing my titties to all the onlookers driving past us really makes him hard! But today I tried something new. I told my hubby to go grab the camera and follow me. No questions asked, I led him out the door, into the hallway of our apartment building. To his surprise I started posing and flashing right there on the stairwell! I got very turned on knowing that at any moment my neighber could come walking right out that door and see me naked! If you want to see me get naked CLICK HERE!
xoxoxoxo-Carley

1 comment:

  1. Truing again, Lover...
    I would gladly follow you up the stairs, down the stairs, or anywhere else, (in the bedroom?)
    on every stick of furniture, too, lol...
    Love you Carley, my lover

    ReplyDelete