Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving To All!

      Just wanted to take a moment here and wish everyone a very Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving.  Also I wanted to take time and write down the things I am thankful for.  I am extremely thankful, for my 4 beautiful, and healthy children!  I am thankful for my loving, and supportive husband!  I am thankful that my grandmother is still alive to share holidays with!, although my grandfather and father have passed on several years ago I am very thankful for the many years and loving memories I have of them both!  I am thankful for my caring and nurturing and healthy mom!  I am thankful to have 2 annoying sisters to fight with, I love you guys!  I am thankful for my bratty but adorable, and loving cat!  I am thankful for the roof over my head and the food in my stomach.  Most of all I am thankful to be alive and apart of the people's lives I have listed above!  Last but not least I am thankful for my home away from home, Dreamnet, I am thankful for all the help I get from my Dreamnet sisters, and the greatest webmaster, Rob, and for all my loyal fans and members!
      
Hugs and Kisses to all!
Carley



No comments:

Post a Comment