Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More Naked Beauties For You # 2


              Hello All!   This week's hot babe is Sierra!  You can find her here on Dreamnet!   This beauty is from the Buckeye State! Born on February 9th, she is an Aquarius!  Standing at only 5'3", the saying is true that great things come in small packages! She loves being spoiled and pampered, passionate kissing, and sensuous full body massages and foot massages as well as having her toes sucked and her soles licked.  Great news for all you guys with a foot fetish!  But don't be rude or judgmental towards others because this will turn her off!   
          Here is a little message from Sierra herself: "Just your MILF-next-door type here, quiet and somewhat reserved when you first meet me - but once I get into my comfort mode my inner wild side emerges and then look out! I change from soccermom to wild insatiable seductress! Being on Dreamnet unleashes that wild passionate side of me and I love teasing and pleasing!"

  You can also follow this sexy woman on Twitter!


    Well there you have sexy lady #2!  Be sure to check here next week for my regular blog posting and to see what other sexy babe could be next on my list!
XOXOXOXO- Carley

No comments:

Post a Comment