Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

                        Hello Everyone!  First of all I have not had any of my members contact me for the contest.  So since participation has been extremely low I am going to stop running the contest for now.  I just that it was a good way to give back to members who stay with me every month.  
               Things have been hectic for me lately, I started a new part- time job last week, but being it is a nursing home, there is a lot of training I have to do.  I have been a certified nurses' assistant for over 10 years, but the State says x amount of training is needed when you start as well as throughout the year!  It is always the same day in and day out, never changes, lol.  So, with all the training, I will be full-time for about 2 weeks or so.  But I love working with the elderly.  I am in the Alzheimer's unit, and I love it!  At least when they are mean and nasty to you that don't know it! lol.  There are some residents that are just plan rude for the all of it, and that is why I prefer working with the Alzheimer's and Dementia patients.   Also, with them every day is a new day, literally, they have no idea what they did the day before.  
              So, anyway, that is why you have not seen me much on Twitter, the forum, and in chat.  As soon as I get my regular schedule, I will return!


            Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!
xoxoxoxo-Carley 

No comments:

Post a Comment