Monday, December 7, 2009

Tis The Christmas Season! Free 30 Day Pass Contest!- Answers and Winner!

    Happy Monday everyone!  Here are the answers to the Christmas Quiz I posted last week.


Answers:
1.”White Christmas”
2.Ebenezer
3. “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen”
4. Dasher, Donder, Dancer
5. New York
6. By the chimney
7. Green
8. Tim Allen
9. Eggnog
10. Hershey’s Kisses
11. Rudolph
12. Comet and Cupid
13.  “Deck the Halls”
14. Tinsel
15.  “I’ll be back again someday”
16.34th
17. Nine
18. Reindeer games
19. Alvin, Theodore, and Simon
20. The youngest child
21.  It’s a Wonderful Life
22. A button
23. Italy
24. Blitzen
25. Sugarplums
26. None
27. Angel
28.  Cookies
29. Coca-Cola
30. Norelco Electric Shaver
31. Bells
32. Silver and gold
33.  To, From
34.  Underneath the mistletoe
35. Upon the roof
36. Dasher



    The winner was: Robert Ainsworth, better known as Bizzaro to everyone on Dreamnet.  Congrats sweetie and I hope you enjoy your free 30 day pass! Muah!




   Now this week's week contest is a little different, since I want my current members involved, I am gonna ask a question that only my member's would know.  The prize will be a free 15 minute video of their choice of content.  (Within reason.)  


     Here is your question: How many Calenders/wallpapers are available to you?


   Email me you answer: carley4u@gmail.com.


 Good luck!


xoxoxox-Carley

No comments:

Post a Comment