Friday, December 4, 2009

Thank God It's Friday!

           Happy Friday!  I am so glad it's Friday!  It has been a very long week!   With working my "day job", working for Dreamnet, working for my husband, (lol), meaning cleaning, cooking, baking, etc!  I am ready for a break!  But for now my day is still going.  No rest till tomorrow but the older I get I am finding out that going out that partying and playing does not equal rest anymore!  Hahaha!   Tomorrow my day with start extra early again, so I can be out the door by 8:00 AM at the latest.  I am going to visit my mommy, who lives 2 hours a way from me.  (Yes I still call her Mommy from time to time!)   This Christmas I should really appreciate Mommy because she is spoiling me with a brand new camera!  She already got it early, so that is why I am visiting her tomorrow. (By the way, no she does not know why I need a better camera, LOL!  Now I will be able to give my members better quality pictures and video!  Once I have the camera I will be adding many, many, many more movies to my site!  I will probably make at least one a day, for a little while so all movies will need a separate page of their own on my site!  


     Well anyway, I guess I am starting to ramble, and I have a ton of things to get done, like update the More Web Beauties part of my blog for you!  I wonder who it will be this week?   Hahaha.   Also a reminder about my Christmas Contest, I still DO NOT have a winner for that free 30 day pass, so get your answers to me ASAP, the winner could be YOU!  


xoxoxoxox-Carley  

No comments:

Post a Comment