Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!

                           Just wanted to take a moment here and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.  My hubby and I will be visiting my mother this year.  Along with my children, my one sister, her child and grandson.   We were hoping that my grandmother would be able to make it but sounds like she will be unable to this year.  She is in a nursing home 2 hours away, and my aunt was suppose to bring her down, but my aunt has come down with the flu and will not be going anywhere now for Christmas.   Everyone else has to work Christmas Eve and would be unable to make  the trip up to get her.  So I will be very sad thinking of my grandmother, this is her first Christmas in a nursing home, and it looks like she will be there all alone with no family to visit her.   Also this will be the 9th Christmas without my grandfather, and it still doesn't get any easier.


 Well I am going to stop writing for now, lol, this is one reason I put off writing about Christmas.  Now I have to go dry my eyes and blow my nose!  But I just wanted to wish that everyone has a the Merriest Christmas they can!


 Licks and Kisses,
 Carley

No comments:

Post a Comment