Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday Happinings! Watch My Welcome Video Right On My Dreamnet Page!

                    I hope everyone is having a good Tuesday!  I for one am having an awesome Tuesday!  I am really excited about my new Welcome video added to my Dreamnet home page and Bio page today!  I took a quick minute to introduce myself to everybody, so that yous could put a voice to the face you have being seeing on Dreamnet this past year.  In case you didn't know, December is my anniversary month here on Dreamnet.  I plan on adding and changing up my site this year, to make it more exciting.  The first thing I had Rob do for me was add  this Welcoming video which is also something new to Dreamnet, in this way, you can now view this welcome video right on my page!  It will not redirect to your video player!  I think it is awesome, be sure to Congratulate Rob on yet another great way he is constantly improving Dreamnet for all of us!  Thanks Rob, for the outstanding job you do! 


  Please be sure to check it out!


 New update should be up as well today!  The long awaited finale of Samantha and I's Slumber Party Fun Series,  very hot girl on girl action!


  Well that's all the news have right now, ttyl!


xoxoxox-Carley

No comments:

Post a Comment